February 8, 2009

Barbie Doll Crotch!

So, my last night in Los Angeles, Josh and I decided to go see Hedwig and the Angry Inch. To my surprise, it was way more than a movie. It had this Rocky Horror-esque cult of strange misfits, decked out in saran-wrap and goth eye makeup, coming out of the hills to act out every scene in the movie. And there was a Hedwig band that performed all the songs. Perfect. I sat in chocolate pudding (worst) and it totally looked like... well, so I went to the bathroom and just took off my pants completely and proceeded to watch the entire movie in a sweater and my underwear. No one flinched. Well, besides Josh.

I came back to Raleigh on Saturday night. Perfect amount of time for Andy to pick me up from the airport and I got to Parttty! Ha! The Super Bowl was the next night where I met some of Ed's friends. And STEELERS won! Whoo! Kelly had a court date in Wilmington for stealing lingerie so we made a trip out of it and went to Amanda's. Really fun night. Kelly's birthday was pretty fun, we went to the Brewery in Raleigh and saw the Millionaires show. It was great. We met them afterward.

No comments: