February 15, 2009

Dumped on Valentine's Day

We weren't officially dating. That doesn't mean I didn't put at least a little bit of my heart into it. Either way, I knew I was too good for him since the beginning. The way he did it was really wrong. I think he did that to hurt me. It's no secret that this guy has some definite issues. Either way, it's over and he's the one that missed out. The thing I'm most sad about is the fact that he bought me Ben Folds tickets for Valentine's day, doesn't even like Ben Folds... and is keeping the tickets. He's the third guy that promised me Ben Folds and the third guy that broke that promise.. He's a spoiled little jerk and I may be too immature and outspoken to refrain from telling him that but at least I won't paint it on the side of his beemer.

He had more cons than pros, anyway and life is all about balance.
I want to live.
I want to give..
I'm a sucker for a heart of gold.

No comments: