January 17, 2009

Gemini? Oh, that's better

Talking to a friend of mine that is some kind of off-the-wall mad scientist of a genius, I found out that because of the precession of the equinoxes (or something), I am technically not a Cancer. Cancers are, well, nothing like my personality. I know, I know: astrology is not a real science. But I honestly thought I was a Gemini from the very beginning, so when I found out that I am, it was... perfect. (Thank god I didn't get matching tattoos with you, J.)
Had too much fun this week. Went to a couple gay bars downtown with the "girls". Ha! They are adorable, though. After that, I went to Charlie Goodnights and watched this redneck comedian, haha. I did have fun. The new season of the Brooklyn Real World is great. There's absolutely no drama. Just this group of equally-interesting people. Sarah, the ex-lesbian artist, is my favorite. I'm in love with her arm tattoos. Oooo. But this show has inspired me. I can't wait for graduate school, maybe in New York.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi there,

thanks for your comment on my cancerisboring.com site.

you should totally come to nyc for grad school - best city ever, you'll never leave though!

hope all is well with you and my e-mail is hibrad@me.com if you want to stay in touch.

i go in february for my next pet/ct scan, but as of right now I am feeling good and cancer free - yay!

cheers,
brad