March 2, 2009

Yikes!

I leave for Boone at about seven o'clock tonight. It snowed today. I took pictures with my new Holga. I went out to eat with The Journalist the other night at the place that had Clap Your Hands Say Yeah after the Marijuana March of 2007. Our waitress had a Holga. She was stoked to see I had one, too. She was telling me about it's apparent badassness. I just hope the pictures turn out and I'm a better photographer than painter. I painted a picture the other night. It looks like a four year old did it. Bought a 1969 Polaroid camera at a thrift store. And a Steve Martin book. Both of these things are useless until I put effort into them. Illegally downloading Religulous broke my hard drive, by the way. So, stay away from that shit, yo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant writing here. "Both these things..." great line. You should do that journalist thing, you'd be good at it. Have fun, stay safe, blah blah blah. <3 -the physics guy