February 24, 2009

Embrace Random Results

I usually don't get too caught up in material things but today I fell in love Holga. I have wanted one for a while and I finally found a company in Europe that had them so, well, I had to! I also bought Ray-Ban eyeglasses. I know I am behind the 'trend' but all I can think: I am going to be wearing the same spectacles that Buddy Holly, Clark Kent and Drew Carey rocked. I've never been more excited for FedEx to come.

Speaking of FedEx, I got your package in the mail, Scantron. Thanks for sending me my stuff back even though I called you a "spoiled little man" that will "never be successful or happy" but I still think you are lame. And I can't believe you took someone else to the Oscar party. Psh, over it.

On a lighter note, I am going on a road trip this weekend... Details soon ;) Here's a clue. I saw Coraline with the Journalist this weekend. It was amazingly not gimmicky considering it was in 3-D and came complete with nerd glasses. Pixar never lets me down. Working there is definitely my dream job. One of many.

Oh! And if anyone steals me a bicycle, I will give you my i-pod. I've never even used it.

No comments: